Thursday, November 26, 2009

Masterminds Toy Store on Mount Pleasant in Toronto

Luckily Toys'r'Us is not the only toy store around the GTA even though when you have a baby it's a must-go to place with all the merchandise and stuff they carry for every need.
I was looking for a ride-on toy for my little Achille and after I went to Toys'r'Us on Yonge and Eglinton where I remained disappointed I thought of Masterminds at 639 Mount Pleasant (south of Eglinton) and I found something different:) They didn't have a large selection but the 2 or 3 that they had were smart ride-ons and for a good price for value.
I quite liked that store as it is not too big but still big enough and even though I am not familiar with all toys for all ages yet I would assume they have something for every budget and every kid, from learning toys to books and from outdoor to indoor activities. Service is great, people are friendly and helpful.
If you are willing to give your email address they will send you coupons, discounts and newsletters. Not bad with Christmas coming up.
The store is full of toys everywhere but you still have enough to move around with your stroller and one good thing if you want to drive there: perpendicular streets have free parking for 1 hour between 8am and 6pm.
I just found out from their website that they have several locations and for those stormy days you can even buy online. One location might be closer to you so why not take a look before you go crazy with your x-mas shopping??
And it's always an additional way to pick new ideas for Santa:)
Go to http://www.mastermindtoys.com/store/default.asp?rd=871729434&MSCSProfile=X3P7EB333UKF8P4A2XQXGJQTP92C1077 for details and other store locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment