Thursday, July 23, 2009

Zara Baby Clothing

I was not planning on posting on baby clothing but a couple of my friends didn't know about Zara Baby and Zara Kids so I guess I have no choice but sharing that with you...
So yes, Zara has clothes for babies, including small babies. However, Zara Mini (that's how they call the line for small babies) is available at Yorkdale only and it's really worth a trip. I guess it's like everywhere else the section for girls is twice as big as the one for boys but you can find nice stuff for both and you could almost dress your baby up like yourself!!! without paying the high price. Clothes are affordable there and I find the sizing pretty accurate.
You will be happy to know that not only do they have clothes but they also have accessories such as shoes and bathing suits.
In Toronto, the stores at Eaton Centre and Yorkdale have stuff for babies but nor Queen Street West or Bloor Street (and remember Yorkdale has free parking so whatever you will be saving on parking you can spend it on clothes!!). Yorkdale also has a pretty cool nursing room with sofas.
I try not to go there too often because I would buy something different each time and we all agree to say that most of the time babies don't need anything!!!
Items are average prices (you may pay $30 for pants and $10/$20 for a shirt, sorry not sure about prices for girls stuff) and they get new stuff all the time.
In other words, highly recommended!!

No comments:

Post a Comment