Sunday, August 2, 2009

H&M Kids and Baby Clothing

When you go to H&M you have to know what you want or you are so patient that you deserve a prize!! Having said that if your objective is clear and you know that you are looking for something for your baby, then it's a great place for basics. Prices, as per adults, are great and they carry items for any age.
I would tend to say that collections are more sporty and casual with lots of t-shirts and sweaters but they also have really cute outfits for girls. I got a white sun hat for my little Achille and it was half the price of the same sun hat from Baby Gap so definitely good deals there.
H&M is everywhere in the GTA but the only places I know with the Baby and Kids collections are Eaton Centre and Scarborough Town Centre (but I am sure there are other ones too).
Everybody knows about H&M and what you know about them for adults is what you can expect for kids: trendy, casual and good deals.
That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment